At EdinBurg Journals, we are extremely keen when it comes to getting your work on the public domain. With an audience of over 200,000 users, we cannot make editorial mistakes.
This is an objective-based process and is carried out on all reputable scientific journals globally. Our referees therefore play a vital role in maintaining the high standards of journal articles and all manuscripts are peer reviewed following our procedure below.
Editors evaluates all manuscripts. Those that meet the minimum criteria are passed on to other experts(2 or more) for review. Authors of manuscripts rejected at this stage will be informed by email.
Type of Peer Review
EdinBurg journals employs various review approaches as follows:
- Single blind review – where the reviewer remains anonymous throughout the process
- Double blind reviewing, where both the reviewer and author remain anonymous throughout the process
- Open reviewing – where both the reviewer and author are known to one another.
Reviewers are matched to the paper according to their expertise and field of study.
Reviewers are asked to evaluate whether the manuscript :
- Is original
- Is practically sound
- Follows appropriate ethical guidelines
- Has results which are clearly presented and support the conclusions
- Correctly references previous relevant work
Reviewers are not expected to correct or copy edit manuscripts. Language correction is not part of the peer review process. Copy editing is done at a later stage.
A final decision to accept or reject the manuscript will be sent to the author along with any recommendations made by the reviewers, and may include strict comments by the reviewers which MUST be corrected.
Editor’s Decision is Final
Reviewers advise the editor, who is responsible for the final decision to accept or reject the article.
Our Publication Process
The ultimate objectives of this process are quality and relevancy. The publication process is consistent with the following steps.
1. After receiving the manuscript we will send a submission of acknowledgement e-mail to the author.
2. Manuscripts will be checked by plagiarism checker software.
3. Primary quality will be checked by the editor.
4. The manuscript will be sent for double blinded review.
5. Based on the double blinded review editor will take decision and the decision will be communicated to the author. Decisions can be three types like accepted without revision, resubmit with major/minor revisions, rejected.
6. After the final review process if the paper will accepted we will send a payment request to the author.
7. Author need to deposit publication fee after the payment request.
8. After submission of copyright and fee article will publish